Is your target market all females who like to look after themselves?? Be your own boss. Control your own business. Grow your current client base. Benefit from client sharing. Work in a happy, friendly, professional and hard working environment.
Our City Centre Boutique is seeking an experienced nail technician who specialises in manicures and ideally works with gel, CND shellac and acrylic. The candidate must have in-depth nail care understanding.
This opportunity is for a self employed individual who must hold their own insurance certificates. Candidate should have own tools, equipment and products. A trade test will be required to assess suitability.
Table rental available for 5 days per week (Tuesday-Saturday). Number of days negotiable.
This position is available on a commission basis.
For interested candidates please reply to this email or call the salon. If possible, please forward on a link to portfolio/Facebook/Instagram.
– Must be highly creative and have a passion for doing nails
– Must have a client portfolio and relevant nail qualifications
– Good interpersonal skills with a very friendly manner
– Hard working and punctual at all times
– Smartly dressed and highly presentable
– Must be a team-player. Everyone plays an important part in delivering an outstanding client service
– Must be able to clean up after themselves. Keeping the salon tidy is shared work
– Must have personal work insurance
– Must have a full UK work permit if not a British citizen
– Reference will be required
Address: CrownCouture, 6-8 Bread Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF.
Tel: 0131 229 2128