CALI WEAVE HABIA CPD APPROVED COURSE – SUITABLE FOR NVQ LEVEL 3 HAIRDRESSING AND ABOVE
3 DAY COURSE – THEORY, PRACTICAL AND LIVE EXAMINATION
DAY 1 & 2: THEORY AND PRACTICAL ON MANNEQUIN
DAY 3: LIVE MODEL EXAMINATION
Only available to NVQ2 hairdressers
WE GUARANTEE OUR HAIR EXTENSION COURSE CONTENT IS UNRIVALLED IN SCOTLAND.
With quick application time, and easy removal, the CALI WEAVE technique is one of the hottest hair extension application methods available on the market today. This technique is also known as the WEAVE, Hollywood weave or braid-less weave. This method is free from glue, heat and potentially damaging chemicals.
CALI WEAVE is designed to last up to 10 weeks with no maintenance. After 10 weeks clients return for a removal and refit of the same hair.
Designed specifically for hair professionals, the course includes a full kit, certificates, training manual, trade account discount on CrownCouture hair supplies, ongoing student support. Get in touch today to find out more about our Habia Approved Training Courses.
The full CALI WEAVE training course will include but is not limited to:
- History of extensions – the growing importance of extensions in the hair industry
- About the CALI WEAVE Hair Extension system – how it compares with other techniques
- Health and safety when dealing with clients
- Health of the scalp and hair
- The bonds available on the market today – covers all methods of extensions
- How to identify human hair/ synthetic hair
- Learning to identify different hair types – Russian, Indian, Chinese, European…
- Understanding the hair structure
- Remy v non-remy hair
- Double drawn v single drawn hair
- Required tools and equipment to fit CALI WEAVE extensions
- How to carry out an in-depth client consultation
- Accurate colour matching and colour blending
- Correct sectioning and application techniques
- Cutting and finishing hair extensions
- Client aftercare and maintenance advice
- Removing CALI WEAVE extensions
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Trouble shooting / problem solving
- Marketing your business and building clientele
- Business protocol including insurance advice
- FAQs about hair extensions
- CrownCouture hair supplies
- Practical examination (on a live model)
- Theoretical review
Find Out More About Habia Approved Training Courses
If you want to find out more about courses, dates, availability and bookings please contact us.