NAIL TABLE RENTAL OPPORTUNITY – BREAD STREET, CITY CENTRE EDINBURGH
Our City Centre Boutique is seeking an experienced nail technician who specialises in manicures and pedicures and ideally works with gel, CND shellac, acrylic and can do nail art.
The candidate must have excellent nail care understanding. This opportunity is for a self employed individual who must hold their own insurance certificates. Candidate should have own tools, equipment and products. A trade test will be required to assess suitability.
Table rental available for 5 days per week (Tuesday-Saturday).
While there will be walk-ins and client sharing, the candidate should already have enough clients to sustain 5 days. Rent will be inclusive of cleaning and bills.
- Must be highly creative and have a passion for doing nails
- Must have a client portfolio and relevant nail qualifications (certificates must be provided)
- Good interpersonal skills with a very friendly manner
- Extremely hard working and punctual at all times
- Smartly dressed and highly presentable
- Must be a team-player – everyone plays an important part in delivering an outstanding client service
- Must be able to clean up after themselves. Keeping the salon tidy is shared work
- Must have personal work insurance
- Must be fluent in English and have full UK work permit if not a British citizen.
For, interested candidates please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: CrownCouture, 6-8 Bread Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF.
Tel: 0131 229 2128