AD HOC FREELANCE WEAVING SPECIALIST – HAIR EXTENSIONS
CrownCouture, specialist hair extensions boutique based in Edinburgh City Centre, is looking for a professional weave hair extension specialist to join our team.
We are now recruiting a self-employed ambitious hair extension technician professional to fit weaves within our busy city centre salon – partial weaves, full weaves, micro-weaves, LA weaves.
Our ideal candidate is a specialist in weaving with both/either corn rows and rings, and able to work with all types of hair.
Please note this position is for ad hoc fittings, and the candidate will not be required to work within the salon full-time (unless desired). The candidate will be required to come in for booked appointments.
Use of CrownCouture hair extension hair supplies is essential. Opportunity for chair rental available.
– Must be highly creative and have a passion for hair extensions
– Must have a client portfolio and relevant hair extension qualifications
– Must be able to fit, cut and style the hair extensions fitted
– Good interpersonal skills with a very friendly manner
– Hard working and punctual at all times
– Smartly dressed and highly presentable
– Must be a team-player – everyone plays an important part in delivering an outstanding client service
– Must be able to clean up after themselves. Keeping the salon tidy is shared work
– Must have personal work insurance
– Must have a full UK work permit if not a British citizen.
For interested candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the salon.
Address: CrownCouture, 6-8 Bread Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9AF.
Tel: 0131 229 2128