CALI WEAVE FAST TRACK HAIR EXTENSION COURSE
2 DAY COURSE – THEORY, PRACTICAL AND LIVE EXAMINATION
DAY 1: THEORY AND PRACTICAL ON MANNEQUIN
DAY 2: LIVE MODEL EXAMINATION*
*NOTE DAY 2 IS OPTIONAL HOWEVER A LIVE MODEL MUST BE COMPLETED AT HOME FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
With quick application time, and easy removal, the CALI WEAVE technique is one of the hottest hair extension application methods available on the market today. This technique is also known as the WEAVE, Hollywood weave or braid-less weave. This method is free from glue, heat and potentially damaging chemicals.
CALI WEAVE is designed to last up to 10 weeks with no maintenance. After 10 weeks clients return for a removal and refit of the same hair.
All courses include a full kit, certificates, training manual, trade account discount on CrownCouture hair supplies, ongoing student support.
The FAST TRACK CALI WEAVE training course will include but is not limited to:
- About the CALI WEAVE Hair Extension system – how it compares with other techniques
- Health and safety when dealing with clients including health of the scalp and hair
- Required tools and equipment to fit CALI WEAVE extensions
- Correct sectioning and application techniques
- How to carry out an in-depth client consultation
- Accurate colour matching and colour blending
- Cutting and finishing hair extensions
- Client aftercare and maintenance advice
- Removing CALI WEAVE extensions
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Business protocol including insurance advice
- CrownCouture hair supplies
- Practical examination (on a live model)