FAST TRACK INVISILOCKS HAIR EXTENSION TRAINING COURSE
DAY 1: THEORY AND PRACTICAL ON MANNEQUIN
DAY 2: THEORY, PRACTICAL (MANNEQUIN) AND LIVE EXAMINATION*
*NOTE: THIS COURSE IS 1 DAY OF PRACTICAL & THEORY WORKING ON MANNEQUIN HEADS. DAY 2 IS AN OPTIONAL LIVE MODEL DAY WHERE A LIVE MODEL WOULD BE ORGANISED FOR YOU DURING SALON OPENING HOURS (TUES-FRI). DAY 2 IS AT AN ADDITIONAL COST BUT IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE ON A REAL HEAD OF HAIR.
COURSE PRICE: 1 DAY – £350 + VAT / 2 DAYS – £500 + VAT
INVISILOCKS are one of the smallest and most subtle hair extension techniques on the market today. This method is free from glue, heat and potentially damaging chemicals. INVISILOCKS are based on the traditional micro ring hair extensions technique, but have been developed to produce a much smaller, flatter, and secure bond. INVISILOCKS extensions will last 3-5 months in the hair before needing to be removed, re-installed or re-positioned.
All course include a full kit, certificates, training manual, trade account discount on CrownCouture hair supplies, as well as ongoing student support.
We also offer weave hair extension training, please visit here for more information.
The FAST TRACK INVISILOCKS training course will include but is not limited to:
- About the INVISILOCKS Hair Extension system – how it compares with other techniques
- Health and safety when dealing with clients including health of the scalp and hair
- Required tools and equipment to fit INVISILOCKS extensions
- Correct sectioning and application techniques
- How to carry out an in-depth client consultation
- Accurate colour matching and colour blending
- Cutting and finishing hair extensions
- Client aftercare and maintenance advice
- Removing INVISILOCKS extensions
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- Business protocol including insurance advice
- CrownCouture hair supplies
- Practical examination (on a live model)